How to measure your bangle / bracelet size
- Take a length of paper or ribbon; wrap it around the base of your wrist. We recommend selecting a size that will slide on and off your wrist easily.
- With a pen, mark the point on the paper where the ends meet.
- Put the paper on the ruler.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your bangle/bracelet size.
How to measure your bangle/bracelet size
- Measure the internal diameter of the bangle / bracelet (that’s the hole inside the bangle / bracelet, excluding the metal).
- Write down this measurement in millimeters, and use the conversion chart above to find the bangle / bracelet size.